Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja is a top lady gynaecologist in Delhi. Being a leading senior doctor in the field, she has helped thousands of patients choose the right path in managing gynecological problems and family planning, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for a healthy pregnancy.
An internationally trained obstetrician, Dr. Juneja has over 30 years of prominence in the field. She is trained in handling high-risk obstetrics, infertility and obstetric ultrasound from the Uppsala University, in Sweden and is highly qualified and experienced in handling gynaecological surgeries.
During her 10 years at the Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, as a gynaecologist, Dr. Juneja gained extensive experience in managing gynaecological and obstetric problems in women who suffered from serious medical conditions like heart diseases.
“Treatment is not just my job. It is my passion to see that the mother, child, and all the women are given the utmost care they deserve and need,” says Dr. Juneja.
Dr. Juneja has also been teaching for more than 30 years and has several national, and international publications to her credit. Imparting a plethora of knowledge, she has published self-authored scholarly works in a book titled, “Concerns in International Maternal and Child Health, 1995.”
- MD Lady Hardinge Medical College, India (1987)
- MBBS Lady Hardinge Medical College, India (1982)
- Workshop and training program on maternal and child health, Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden (1996)
- Trained in laparoscopic surgery, BEAMS, Mumbai (1995).
- Trained in obstetrical ultrasound, infertility, high-risk obstetrics and gynaecological surgical procedures at Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden (1991).
- Topper in Physiology & Biochemistry – 1979.
- Awarded several gold medals in MBBS
Through my programs, I give women super-practical, actionable guidance so they can feel great, take care of their bodies, and actually enjoy the process.