Family planning is a crucial part of a healthy relationship.
The decision to start, prevent or even interrupt a pregnancy, can be influenced by both medical and socioeconomic factors. While some couples might consider only medical disorders and the risks involved in a pregnancy as the key factors for making a decision, there are others that tend to give in to societal pressures even though they are not ready themselves.
That’s why getting counselling on family planning is a necessity today.
Dr. Yuvakshi Juneja is committed to providing you with high quality and personalized care. She offers individual consultation to help couples make the right family planning decisions.
Which birth control method is right for you?
In a typical scenario, one of both the members of a couple may choose to use contraception to prevent pregnancy. There are cases in which the couple seeks sterilization to prevent pregnancy permanently. If the contraception fails, couples can also opt for abortion under expert guidance.
The birth control method that you are recommended, will entirely depend on the couple’s health. Some of the options that you have to include:
- Contraception (temporary and permanent)
- IUD insertion
- Oral contraception (pills)
- Sterilization (male and female)
- Emergency contraception
- Barrier contraception
Family planning and contraception
We know that making a decision regarding pregnancy, can be difficult. That’s why our specialists offer qualified counselling alongside the medical services. We offer full support irrespective of the decision you take.
To help you make the right choice while family planning, we offer services that include:
- Pregnancy counselling
- Medical and surgical assistance during a miscarriage in the first and second trimester
- Medical and surgical assistance in pregnancy termination
- Contraception counselling:
– education on birth control methods and unplanned pregnancies
– intrauterine devices (IUDs) and implant management of difficult removals
– hormonal contraception
– female sterilization
– contraception advice for women with health history
Let’s make family planning a happy experience for you. Contact us today for a personalized consultation.