A couple’s decision to begin, prevent, or interrupt a pregnancy may be influenced by many factors including maternal medical disorders, risks involved in the pregnancy, and socioeconomic factors.
One or both members of a couple can use contraception to prevent pregnancy temporarily or sterilization to prevent pregnancy permanently. If contraception fails, abortion (termination of pregnancy) may be considered.
Every woman should have access to a wide range of family planning options. Dr Yuvakshi Juneja is committed to providing you with high quality, personalized care and is available to offer individualized consultation to help you with your family planning decisions.
Which birth control method is right for you?
We offer a full range of options for birth control and family planning. These include:
- Contraception – temporary and permanent
- Mirena/IUCD insertion
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Sterilization Procedure (Male/Female)
- Barrier Contraceptive
- Emergency Contraceptive
Family planning and contraception
Our patients get benefit from the full range of family planning services, including pregnancy planning, prevention or termination, as well as difficult IUD and implant removal. In the management of pregnancies diagnosed with fetal anomalies and pregnancy-related maternal complications we counsel the couple and offer them safe pregnancy termination options.
We know that decisions regarding pregnancy can be difficult, and our specialists provide caring and qualified counselling in addition to medical services and support.
Our family planning services include:
- Counselling in pregnancy options
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage in first and second trimester
- Medical and surgical pregnancy termination
- Counselling in birth control methods to prevent unplanned pregnancies
- Intrauterine devices (IUD) and implants, including management of difficult removals
- Hormonal contraception
- Female sterilization
- Contraception advice for women with medical problems like heart disease, hypertension, diabetes etc.